Terms and Conditions of Use of Cashplay
§ 1. Definitions
Portal – a website belonging to the Portal Administrator, located at the address cash-play.net and subdomains of this address. Containing a collection of websites within which the Administrator provides services.
Portal administrator, service provider – the portal administrator is Famatech Sp. z o. o. based in Katowice at ul. Sobieskiego 11/E6, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000610915, NIP 6342860683, REGON 364160345. Contact form: https://famatech.pl/kontakt. There is also a customer service point at the company’s headquarters.
User, Service Recipient – A natural person, a legal person, as well as an organizational unit without legal personality, the regulations of which grant legal personality to the person using the Portal and the services offered within the Portal.
Personal Data Administrator (ADO) – the Personal Data Administrator is the Portal Administrator, who processes the User’s personal data to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, terminate and correct implementation of services provided electronically and in order to issue an invoice, bill or conduct financial reporting and prize shipments. The user has the right to view, modify and delete their data.
Service price list – a document containing information on the prices of the services offered.
Payment – carrying out transactions by credit card or e-transfer made by the User via the Przelewy24 system (Coins fee) or PayPal (donations).
Registration form – an online form used in the User’s registration procedure enabling the transfer of data necessary for registration.
Entries – comments and all content on the website.
Forum – a discussion forum made available to registered Users by the Administrator, enabling Users to post comments and conduct discussions.
§2. General provisions
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Portal, all subdomains for game servers, the Coin store and the forum.
- The portal is intended mainly for individuals looking for entertainment on the Internet in the form of a browser game.
- By using the Portal, the User confirms at the time of registration that he or she has read its content and accepts all its provisions.
- The User undertakes to comply with the prohibition on providing or making available illegal content via the Portal.
§3. Portal content. Provision of services
- To the extent that registration is not required to use the Portal, the Administrator provides the User with access to free content enabling them to become familiar with it, including:
- game information,
- reading the regulations for using the Portal.
- Paid services provided by the Service Provider as part of the operation of the Portal include the purchase of Coins enabling the purchase of game upgrades.
- User access to paid services requires prior registration.
- The Administrator also provides the User with the possibility of free use of the Portal’s forum after registration.
- The User declares that he accepts that selected Services provided within the Portal are subject to payment.
- The price list of services is available on the website after logging in in the Coins tab.
- The User acknowledges that the game may contain errors and in the event of their occurrence, the Service Provider is not obliged to provide compensation.
- The User’s use of the content posted on the Portal and the services offered requires meeting the following technical requirements:
- A computer with access to the Internet
- Web browsing software (web browser)
§4. Registration, Conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services, Termination of the contract
- Registration involves completing the form available at: https://cash-play.net/pl/register/
- During the User registration process, it is required to provide the data specified in the registration form. The data is entered in the User’s profile fields intended for this purpose.
- Registration on the Portal is free. During the registration process, the User declares that he has read the regulations and accepts them.
- By entering information during the registration process, the User guarantees that the data provided is true.
- During registration, the user consents to the processing of his or her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended).
- The condition for starting to use the Services referred to in §3 point 2 – 4 is for the User to complete the registration process on the portal by completing and sending the Registration Form and accepting the provisions of the Regulations.
- Upon registration and acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations, the User becomes a party to the contract for the provision of electronic services concluded between the User and the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider does not provide refunds, regardless of the reason.
- You will not receive a refund or other compensation for unused virtual products. In the event of cancellation or closure of the account (voluntary or involuntary), the virtual products purchased by the user are lost, and the Service Provider does not provide any compensation in this respect. In the event of voluntary closure of the account, the Service Provider recommends using the virtual products purchased by the user.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10, section 3, point 1 of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product. (Journal of Laws of March 31, 2000, as amended) The user who is a consumer consents to the commencement of the provision of services by the Portal before the expiry of 10 days from the conclusion of the contract. Taking into account the above, the User – who is a consumer – is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract under the conditions specified in the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of March 31, 2000, as amended).
- Either party may terminate the contract with immediate effect.
- The User may terminate the contract by sending a message sent via the Service Provider’s contact form (https://famatech.pl/kontakt) requesting the deletion of his account or by deleting his account himself. If the User submits such a request to the Service Provider, his account should be deleted within 72 hours. The account will also be deleted if it is inactive for 30 days.
- Termination of the contract by the Service Provider takes place by deleting the User’s account.
- Registering the User on the Portal automatically creates a User account to which he or she has access using the login and password obtained during registration.
- The user can choose the following payment methods:
- PayPal transaction
- Electronic transfer
- Bank transfer
- Payment/credit card
- Settlements of Credit Card and Electronic Transfer transactions are carried out via Przelewy24.pl (Coins fee) and PayPal (donations).
- Making a payment via Przelewy24.pl or PayPal constitutes acceptance of the Regulations for making payments on Przelewy24.pl or PayPal.
- The service provider may grant discount codes.
- After making the payment, after the system has verified its correctness, the User will receive confirmation of the transaction by e-mail or via SMS.
- If, in the User’s opinion, any copyright or other intellectual property rights (IP rights) are violated by or through the Portal, the User will report the violation by sending at the same time:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the IP rights or a person authorized to act on his behalf,
- a description of the IP right that is claimed to have been infringed and a description of the infringing activity,
- identification of the location where the original or a certified copy of the copyrighted work is located (for example, the URL of the websites where it is published or the title of the book in which it is published, or in the case of a registered brand, an extract from the register constituting proof of registration),
- a copy of the authorization in which the applicant was granted the right to use and protect such IP right (if the applicant is not the owner of the IP right),
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that is claimed to be infringing is located (this information must be sufficiently detailed to enable us to locate such material),
- name and full contact details of the applicant,
- a statement by the notifying party that he or she has a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law does not authorize the disputed use.
§8. Using the forum
- A User registered on the website has the right to use the portal’s forum.
- The Administrator provides access to the Forum for all Users who have completed the registration process and accepted the provisions of the Regulations.
- The user registers his/her presence on the forum through his/her ID (Nickname, Nickname)
- The user’s nickname cannot be similar to the nickname of another forum user, it cannot be a commercial sign or a vulgar expression.
- The forum is solely an area for free expression of users using the forum. The persons posting them are responsible for the content posted on the forum.
- Any advertising content or third-party content protected by the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and the Industrial Property Law Act cannot be posted on the Forum.
- The administrator has the right to block access to content that violates the provisions of these regulations, legal provisions, inconsistent with the topic of the portal, as well as content that is offensive and contrary to decency, and also has the right to remove it.
- The Administrator has the right to make technical breaks in providing the Forum
- All comments and reservations related to the use of the forum and its functioning may be sent to the Administrator at his e-mail address indicated in these regulations.
- Any irregularities related to the functioning of the Portal, including the services offered, may be complained by the User by submitting a complaint to the Administrator.
- Complaints can be submitted via the contact form on the website: https://famatech.pl/kontakt
- The Administrator considers complaints within 30 days of receipt. The Service User will receive a response to the complaint in a manner appropriate to the type of means of distance communication used.
§10. Personal data protection
- At the stage of the registration process and completing the registration form, the User consents to placing the personal data provided in the form, as well as data provided as part of the use of the website, in the ADO database, as well as to the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) for the purposes of providing services, as well as marketing and information, as well as for their processing in the future, if the purpose of processing does not change indicated above – pursuant to Article 23 of the above-mentioned Act.
- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) is the entity indicated in §1 of these regulations as the Administrator of personal data.
- The data controller may, pursuant to Article 31 of the above-mentioned Act of On August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, entrust another entity with the processing of data by means of a written agreement.
- The data administrator ensures the security of the personal data provided to him and ensures their protection against access by unauthorized persons.
- The Data Administrator provides the User with access to up-to-date information about the technical measures made available by the Data Administrator to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.
- The user has the right to view and modify his or her personal data.
- The information collected includes the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- Traffic on the website is monitored by Google Analytics statistics. This is intended to collect data about how and how popular our websites are used. By using the website, the User agrees to the analysis of his data by Google Analytics for the purposes described herein.
- The Administrator uses the following cookies on the website:
- “necessary” cookies enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- The user can at any time disable or restore the option of storing cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
§12. Responsibility of the Administrator (Service Provider)
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure the correct operation of the Portal.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for network failures or system shutdowns caused by the need for maintenance.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the content of advertisements and entries posted by users.
- The Service Provider has the right to make technical breaks in providing the Portal and its content.
§13. Final Provisions
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- These Regulations may be changed by the Administrator at any time.
- Any changes to the regulations are effective from the date of their publication on the Portal’s website.
- Use by the User after changes to the Regulations is tantamount to expressing their acceptance.
- These Regulations enter into force on November 19, 2018 and replace all previous regulations and provisions.